UPDATE: Please join us for worship at 8:30 & 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM. Read more here...
What does Christ Church believe?
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and is without error in the original autographs. The Scriptures are the only infallible judge for matters of life and faith.
- We believe that all men are sinners, separated from God and under His wrath and curse. We further believe that unregenerate men are unable to save themselves, or do anything to merit their own salvation, and that in their natural state they are unable and unwilling to seek after God.
- We believe that salvation is by God’s grace alone, by which God draws men to Jesus by the Holy Spirit, giving them a new nature through which they see their need of Christ, repent of their sins, and trust in the Lord Jesus as He is offered in the Gospel. Because God alone knows His sheep, the Gospel is proclaimed to all men calling them to faith and repentance.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, who is the eternal Son of God, without beginning or end, became man, fulfilled God’s Law, and died to atone for the sins of His people. Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and man.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit gives Christians that daily grace and strength they need to live a holy life that brings glory and honor to God.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus, who now rules and reigns as King of Kings and Lord of Lords will, at the end of the age return to earth, visibly, physically, and gloriously, to judge all men and to receive His Church to Himself.
What is Christ Church committed to?
- God centered, transformational worship.
- The historic truths of biblical Christianity.
- The proclamation, explanation, and application of the Bible.
- The necessity and importance of prayer.
- True fellowship, founded upon significant and meaningful relationships.
- The development and strengthening of Christian families.
- Reaching people for Christ through personal evangelism, missions, mercy ministries, and church planting.
- Ministering to others and seeing the Kingdom of God grow
- Encouraging and equipping every member to minister.
- In everything excellence.