Some Things That a Guest Would Need to Know About Christ Church
So you are a greeter at Christ Church (whether formal or informal!). What things would a guest need to know about Christ Church? First of all, remember that no one knows everything about Christ Church. So, do not feel inadequate to answer a guest’s questions. You do not know it all, but you know more than the guest does! If you get stumped, you have three options: first, ask someone to help you; second, you can tell the guest that you will find out the answer and get back to them; third, if all else fails, you can google the question!
- Here is a list of basic facts.
- The nursery is that a way.
- There is secure check-in and check-out for the nursery.
- All aged children may stay in worship.
- Young children (age 4-6) have the option of leaving for children’s church before the sermon but only during the second worship service.
- The restrooms are that a way.
- Sunday School classes are available for all.
- The classrooms are that a way.
- We do not speak in tongues, bur raising of hands is allowed.
- We have Spanish and Chinese Bibles for free.
- We do not charge an admission fee.
Remember that a question asked is an opportunity to engage. Just be thankful that new folks are coming, and that God put you in the right spot at the right time to meet a need.